My daughter is nine now and I think back to when she was born and I was young and had no clue what I was doing or how I was going to take of this delicate life there were 10 things that I’ve had to remind myself over the years
- You’re going to make mistake and it’s OK.
- It’s OK to have a little me time from time to time
- You have to be their first teacher so teach them the best that you can
- Investigate Everything!
- If they are too quiet they are into something they shouldn’t be RUN and RUN FAST!
- Think about the future. Yours and theirs.
- Talk to them as much as possible about everything
- Enjoy the moment it won’t happen twice
- You think it’s bad..OK?! It can be worse.
- As long as you’re doing the best you can, your family has a roof over their heads, food, and working towards your goals nothing else matters. What people think, have whatever it doesn’t matter.
This is apart of the #31dayblogchallenge let me know you thoughts below.